Elder Levi Wise

Elder Levi Wise
"A missionary is someone who leaves there family for two years so others can be with their family for eternity"

Elder Wise has been on his mission:

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pride is All About Me, Humility Is About Others - February 25, 2013


Hello :)

Elder Huckvale and Elder Wise - companions!
An iNet book is basically a book that has a map that maps out where every member, investigator, and former investigators are and it makes planning so much easier and we can take it with us throughout the day! It is really effective :)

Wow, Elder Huckvale and I had a crazy week. It has been a lot of fun. We are having a lot of success. God is blessing us. We have 6 baptismal dates on for March right now and we will be setting another one on Wednesday :D It is amazing! We have been so unified in teaching and just how to do missionary work. It has been great!

And ... I still have 4 months left, why are they already planning my flight? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I got a letter from Salt Lake asking us which airport Elder Wise would be flying into so they can begin arrangement for his return home. I was uber excited, but not so much Elder Wise! :) 

Elder Huckvale and I are calling March, March Madness :D It is great!

We got a package from Sister Huckvale haha... We got round table pizza and it tasted soooo great!

The biggest thing I learned is that Pride is all about me. Humility is about others. So basically whenever I am thinking about myself I am prideful. Basically, I am extremely PRIDEFUL! haha. I am working on it though.

Love
Elder Wise




No comments:

Post a Comment