Elder Levi Wise

Elder Levi Wise
"A missionary is someone who leaves there family for two years so others can be with their family for eternity"

Elder Wise has been on his mission:

Monday, December 19, 2011

TALKING IN PERSON SOON! - December 19, 2011


TRANSFER INFO! I'm staying in Palatka again. I'll be spending at least 6 months here :O wooo.. AND BTW.. I hit my 6 month mark this last week. AND NO.. I didnt burn a tie. Thats a waste of money. (that's my boy!!)
Thank you so much for the package!! I really appreciate it! I only opened the scriptures. I'm waiting to open the rest until christmas day.
The way I am thinking the skype will have to work or google video.. whatever.. is I will have to call you at 4pm my time which is 1pm your time and then you can get me set up while we are talking and then we will get it going that way? Is that okay? Because right now, I dont have a member's house to go to. But I should have one by sunday. I was going to go to the Jensens but their computer broke down. So now I have to find another family.
My cell phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Tell him he can call at any time (this was in reference to going to lunch with my dad's cousin who lives in Florida. Levi got permission from his mission president to meet up with him! Very cool!) . I might call him too. 

So we might just end up talking on the phone but I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN to make it so we can skype or google video or whatever.. But to start I will call you at 1pm your time and then we will get it set up? Is that okay?
And don't get mad at me but I could be spending a good 50 bucks on my personal card today because I am dry cleaning one of my suits. I need to laminate my Preach My Gospel and I am mailing you a package :/ YIKES!! So hopefully I can keep it down. But other than that I am doing amazing! Today's Pday is crazy so we decided as an apartment that we wouldn't take an hour on emails so I dont have much time. But I will talk to you on Sunday :) I am so excited! Make sure Teagen and Tish ARE THERE!!!!! (and they will be!!!! YAY!) 

I LOVE YOU!! email back to make sure plans are confirmed and then I gotta run :( Make sure you got the account set up before I call because when I call my 40 minutes start. BTW everything is going great! There is a lot of things going on here! And you get to hear all about it on Sunday! Merry Christmas.. I love you all!

I LOVE YOU MOM! TELL THE FAM I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM. TELL THE WARD I SAY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND PACKAGES.... talk to you in 6 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment