Elder Levi Wise

Elder Levi Wise
"A missionary is someone who leaves there family for two years so others can be with their family for eternity"

Elder Wise has been on his mission:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LUNCH WITH A RELATIVE! - December 21, 2011

Elder Wise and Patrick Kane
Patrick writes this email: "Subway where we got sandwiches, really close to City Hall and the bridge over the St. John's River leading to East Palatka, part of his area Connar said. Elder Wise and Elder Wheeler as they arrived. And myself and Connar."

I love how he calls him Connar! :) Connar is Elder Wise's middle name and it's a combination of "Connie" (my deceased mother's name - I love her and miss her so much!) and Arvy (who is my great father's name). Thus...CONNAR! These are some great photos sent to me by Patrick Kane - after sharing their afternoon having lunch together!

I had asked Patrick to be sure to share some pics with me as I had not yet received any mission pics from Elder Wise (he's in big trouble for that...uh huh! :) THANKS PATRICK! 
Elder Wheeler and Elder Wise - showing up for lunch! 
FYI - Patrick is a cousin to my father - is this right Patrick? :) We just re-connected this last spring, and we found out he lives in Florida, about 2 hours from Jacksonville. So, he was "in the area", and had lunch with Elder Wise! So great!



The Bridge over St. John's River
Palatka City Hall



Downtown Palatka, FLORIDA
Subway! Elder Wise LOVES Subway! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment