Elder Levi Wise

Elder Levi Wise
"A missionary is someone who leaves there family for two years so others can be with their family for eternity"

Elder Wise has been on his mission:

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GATOR BOWL!!! and Happy Black Out Year - January 1, 2013


Hello :)

I have to be quick today. We have to get running to the Gator bowl!

Well, Janice didn't get baptized this last week, but she is today :) We are so excited. We got the Gator Bowl and a baptism today. Can New Years Day get any better?

Gator Bowl! 
Isn't Cameron Marshall coming home this week? I can't believe time is flying by like this. Elder Bushman rolled out of bed this morning and said "Elder, it is 2013. The year of our mission is over :(" I told him to not say such things haha. But, us missionaries call the one year we are gone the entire year "The year of the Mission". Our blackout year. haha. 

Oh... transfer news... Elder Bushman and I are both staying in Arlington. No changes.

And... I have some news. So I originally told you the day i fly home is June 20th. Well, the new age change altered that . With all the new missionaries coming out they are shortening the MTC time .. So they are messing with one of our transfer cycles. Our transfer in March is only going to be 5 weeks. So we all lose a week on our mission. So I will be flying home on June 13th now..jsyk.

Anyways, I love you all. It was great talking to you this last week. I have to run so we can make it to the gator bowl on time.

LOVE you
Elder WISE


No comments:

Post a Comment