Elder Levi Wise

Elder Levi Wise
"A missionary is someone who leaves there family for two years so others can be with their family for eternity"

Elder Wise has been on his mission:

Monday, February 13, 2012

Facebook Missionary! - February 13th, 2012


DEAR FAM,
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE :) I loved that journal. That is super neat! AND THE SCRIPTURES and the tie.. and everything.. THANK YOU SO MUCH  :) :) :) :)
 
THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!!! Like I said in the last weeks email, this ward is on BOARD with missionary work! Last night we visited a family and their daughter's boyfriend wants to meet with us and they have 2 others they are working with. 2 of those 3 are SOLID.. It is very exciting. We have a ton of potential. It is GREAT!

We haven't had any new gators yet, but the potential is GINORMOUS. The work is just getting started here.
 
We have also gotten a couple of media referrals that we are excited about.
 
But I dont have much else to tell you yet... but there will be much more!
 
Oh, and online work. That is going okay. (Elder Wise has been assigned to be a facebook missionary! Very fun. He cannot add friends from home - only family members and local friends in Floriday - but it is a "pilot" program and he has been called) Basically right now I am just trying to post a bunch of things and hoping nonmembers see it. We also created a Ward page where we can talk to members about there missionary work :).. That is pretty much it for now though. And ya, its all good about sending me those suggestions. Now you know :)
 
Anyways, Mom, the paragraph where you were telling me how I have a huge heart and all. I dont know about all of that. I try to be charitable, but if I am it really is only because of all of you. Dad, Mom, Brothers.. all of you.... thank you so much for everything you have done for me and for the sacrifice you are making by having me on a mission ... I TRULY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)
 
I love you all so much
Elder Wise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment